Sunday, February 05, 2006

Choice Gift Vouchers .

I had a Christmas bonus from my employer in the form of gift vouchers. They were provided by a company called Choice Gift Vouchers and where redeemable for goods and services from a lot of big High Street names in the UK. I saved my vouchers and went down to our local branch of Argos to make a purchase. The guy on the till told me that I could not use the vouchers because Choice Gift Vouchers had gone bust. A quick check back home on the internet revealed that Pricewaterhouse Coopers had taken the firm into administration. The website for Choice Gift Vouchers simply states...

"The Website you are trying to access is currently unavailable.

Please try again later."

So that is my Christmas bonus well and truly gone. I shall keep the vouchers as you never know what may happen in the future. Moral of the story, if you are given vouchers redeem them as quickly as possible. I feel very sorry for members of the public who have saved for these vouchers as part of Christmas hamper packages - High Street robbery I call it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]