Friday, July 21, 2006

The fence has not moved.

The weeks roll by since the I received a letter from The Planning Inspectorate and the guy at the end of my road has not complied with the planning decision and moved his fence back to it's original position. I feel he has no intention of moving this offending fence so I have sent an email off to The Planning Inspectorate...

To: wales@planning-inspectorate.gsi.gov.uk

Subject: APP/Z6815/A/06/1197717

Dear Sir/Madam,

I read with interest the outcome of the planning appeal put forward by Mr C Black concerning the retention of his Feathered Edge Fence at 7 Whinberry Way, St Fagans, Cardiff.

The above planning application was REFUSED on 25th April 2005 and I have looked forward to the removal of this offending fence. The weeks have rolled by and this fence is still in place. I did not expect this fence to be removed immediately and feel the applicant should be given sufficient time to complete this work. No work has taken place and I wonder if Mr Black thinks this issue has been forgotten?

Please can you tell me,

1) Has Mr Black appealed against this planning decision?

2) How much time is an applicant given to comply with a planning order?

3) What can I do to invoke compliance with a planning decision?

Yours faithfully,

Stephen Clynes
11 Crosswells Way
St Fagans
Cardiff
CF5 4QX

I wonder what will happen next? Time will tell but I have not forgotten.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]