Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A new blogger.

There is a new blogger on the internet, Mahmoud Ahmandinejad - does that name ring a bell? Of course it does, he is the President of Iran. When watching television with Gail I am rather slow to recognise celebrities but whenever Mahmoud comes up I recognise him straight away! You might think I write long postings on my blogs but this is the guy who sent George Bush the famous 8 page letter. His blog will probally be as verbose although he does say...

"I will continue this topic later on as it took long in the beginning. From now onwards, I will try to make it shorter and simpler.

With hope in God, I intend to wholeheartedly complete my talk in future with allotted fifteen minutes."

Remember, you have to click 3rd from the right icon to read his blog in English.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]