Friday, January 25, 2008

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

Oh dear, somebody left behind a box of 12 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts on my coach last night. Trouble is doughnuts are perishable and cannot be handed into lost property. So I took them home with me and boy, they are gorgeous. I have no idea how much the passenger had paid for them but they are lovely. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts have been made since 1937 and are available across the south east of England. There are 15 varieties to choose from and my passenger had chosen well. They are not available here in Cardiff so I think they were intended as a special take home treat.

They are a lovely treat and I can recommend them. They are very nice, I had 3 before going to bed and 1 for breakfast this morning.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]