Saturday, March 01, 2008

Citroen C3 one year on.

We have had our Citroen C3 1.1 L for a whole year now and so it's birthday deserves a blog post. We are happy with our little car and have covered over 11,000 trouble free miles in her. It is a very easy car to use and to live with. We love the body work with it's high seating position and roof line. The ride is quiet and comfortable with adequate boot space for our little pet dog. The performance is adequate from this 1124 cc petrol engine - not stonking for a small hatchback but then I get 47mpg - there is never any smoke without fire. The power steering is very light and I think someone with a broken arm would have no problems spinning the wheel. It is an easy car to drive both around town and in the countryside.

The first year of ownership gives you free breakdown cover in partnership with the AA. I have just received a letter from Citroen offering me two years AA breakdown cover, including recovery and home start for £120. Looking on the Moneysupermarket website I was able to buy 12 months breakdown cover that includes recovery and home start from Autonational Rescue for £38.00 - which on their official website would have cost £66 for 15 months cover.

Like many people I had renewed my tax disc online saving a potential queue at the Post Office. This renewal cost me £115 which was £15 more than the dealer paid last year.

Some guys get bored very quickly with their car and want to change it for another. Not me, I am happy with my little Citroen and I will not be changing it unless something serious happens when the warranty expires in another 2 year's time.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]