Saturday, May 17, 2008

Revolving doors.

I am happy in my day job but there are other employees who constantly moan about the job, how they claim it is getting worse and that it is time for them to move on to a better job. Staff turnover is a big problem in my workplace. I tell them that they will not find better work nearby and that we are at the top of the tree. However, these employees will not listen to me and they believe that the grass is greener on the other side.

People come and go but some come back when they find out that they have jumped from the frying pan into the fire. Next Monday a former employee returns to my workplace and he used to moan big time. This is not the first time this guy has done a U turn, this will be the second time he has come back! There are other employees who have come back twice , so he is not the first to do a double U turn. Give him a fortnight and he will be back to his usual miserable self predicting future doom in our workplace.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]