Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Give cyclists room.

Cyclists need room to cycle safely on our roads. It is not easy in multi-lane traffic to overtake cyclists. This can become a big problem when driving a coach in London. Cyclists can make such good progress in London traffic that it is very often pointless in trying to overtake a cyclist because they will overtake you yet again at the next traffic lights.

Yesterday afternoon I was cruising out of London in my coach when I caught up with a cyclist. I was driving towards Earls Court and in that multi-lane traffic it was difficult to overtake. Then I looked a little closer and I did not want to overtake. The view brought more than a smile to my face. The cyclist I was following at a safe distance was wearing some black lycra pants. The sun was shining brightly and the colour of her pants had faded. As her buttocks moved as she pumped hard on the pedals I could clearly see the naked flesh of her buttocks. The black lycra was not dense enough to conceal her lovely white bottom as it weaved it's wholesome way towards Earls Court. When I pulled up behind her at a set of red traffic lights I could make out the white thong she was wearing beneath her black lycra pants. She cycled off when the lights turned to green and as she moved away I could feel the blood pumping beneath my uniform.

I do not think she knew just what a good show she was giving passing drivers but it was very welcome and brightened up my afternoon!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]