Monday, September 15, 2008

It has happened again .

Following on from my post of 25th June 2007, it has happened again. I have suffered another puncture with a tyre on my car. This time it was a discarded self tapping Phillips screw that embedded itself into my offside rear tyre. Prices have risen since the last time and today it cost me £36.78 to replace the punctured tyre. Rear tyre wear on front wheel drive cars is roughly half that of the wear on the front tyres. My car has now covered 17,000 miles and the rear tyres were around half worn.

This problem with people discarding litter and not taking care of building/do-it-yourself materials really pisses me off. If the muppets are not dropping rubbish all over the coach then the cowboys are dropping nails/screws on our roads. The attitude of some of the people in our society really annoys me with their "I'm finished with that" attitude. If a dog poops mess in an inappropriate place then you will rub it's nose in it to stop a repetition of the offence. I would like to do the same to those littering people who cost me time and money with their laziness.
Comments:
such littering of the road is reckless to say the least. sad to say but alot of people just dont give one. would have been even more dangerous and more of a hassle to a biker
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]