Monday, June 29, 2009

Keep off the grass!

On my rest break this morning I sat in Ebury Square Garden, which is a very small park in London at the rear of Victoria Coach Station. I was disturbed from reading my book by the sound of small children. I looked up and saw 12 primary school children accompanied by 3 women. These 3 women were all wearing high visibility waistcoats.

2 women and the 12 children were waiting on the path whilst the 3rd women walked onto a small section of grass. She walked all over the grass and her eyes never left the ground. She did a very thorough inspection indeed and when she was satisfied she nodded and the 12 children ran onto the grass and started playing.

This scenario amused me and I assume she was looking for dog faeces but was unable to find any! The wearing of high visibility waistcoats in the search for dog faeces I find really funny and I must remember to wear mine when I scoop up our pet's deposits at home!

What did you learn at school today, Johnny? Risk assessments replies Johnny with a smile!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]