Tuesday, September 01, 2009

They did what?

I had a quick skim of the news tonight and then started reading the efforts of my favourite bloggers. When I got to Grumpy Dragon I read his post about the climate change protesters today at the Royal Bank of Scotland. He quite rightly demonstrates the sloppy reporting at the BBC. I was surprised and a little annoyed because licence payers provide this reporting that a lot of our world rely upon. Read the Grumpy Dragon's post yourself to see the differences between the BBC webpage and what an employee at his desk witnessed. The BBC have clearly sexed up this story just like our government did with the September dossier making the case to invade Iraq in 2003.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]