Monday, November 16, 2009

Falling in the shit .

Now, straight faces at the back, I know this is going to be a challenge. One of my favourite blogs is called Health and Safety News . Oh dear, you may think, Stephen has his anorak on again but bear with me. Friends and workmates know how keen I am on Health and Safety and I promote best practice inside and outside of the workplace.

Now, women love shopping and looking at all those goods that are up for sale. Sometimes things get in their way when they are in shops like those warning signs for slippery floors. But what would happen if there were no signs or guards of this nature? Click this link to read the story, it is rather sad, an avoidable incident but I think it is impossible not to laugh at her misfortune!

I think that Uddin Selvaratnam is a greedy little man for not letting this woman use his telephone considering the circumstances and to charge her £1.50 for plastic bags is really rubbing it in!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]