Monday, December 14, 2009

Back on the radar.

Hello readers, Stephen is back online after having been away for 14 days on holiday in Tunisia. I am now back on the radar after having a very refreshing time off the radar. It was a nice change from the day job, home and the usual routines. It was nice strolling about in shirt sleeves, not bothering with the internet, not driving coaches or a car. It felt odd not walking with our pet dog but a wonderful release not trolling from shop to shop with Gail and pub lunches with drab British food. Oh dear, there was no television droning on with Gail's soap operas in our hotel room! Just relaxing in the sun, beside a pool, reading 5 novels and everything was within a short walk. I will post a review of the holiday and the 5 books later.

It was rather funny that Gail left her mobile telephone at home, she felt quite lost and disconnected without it. The charger was in our suitcase though! I gave her my mobile telephone and she got excited, only to find that none of her friends were on it! Still, she looked through my phonebook but I had nothing to worry about because I do not play around so there were no dodgy names or numbers in there. Mind you, I am glad the immigration officials in either the UK or Tunisia did not examine my telephone because there is one number listed as the "Taliban" - I wonder if you can guess who it is?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]