Thursday, January 14, 2010

How old do I dress?

My wife Gail was watching Celebrity Big Brother on television last night. I have no time for this programme, so I simply put my head in a book. Of course, from time to time I will glance up at the television and we will share a few words about the programme being broadcast. Gail told me that there was a special task being done in the Big Brother house. The residents were pretending to be in a nursing home and they were all dressed as "old people". I looked at the television and laughed. Had Gail not told me they were dressed as "old people", then I would never have noticed. The residents all appeared to be dressed "normal". I do not think of myself as old, I am only 51 years old. I do not think that I dress like an "old person". Old people in my opinion were things like ties and blazers. Soon, I will be able to dress in my opinion as an "old person", because Richard has decided that all drivers must have a traditional blazer and we shall not be allowed the fleece jacket as uniform allocation.

I do not think that the Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson dresses as an "old person" and he is only 2 years younger than me. If you think that I or Jeremy dresses as an "old person", then place say so in the comment box below.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]