Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jakemans tackles the Treforest virus .

There is a nasty virus sweeping our depot at Treforest. I appear to be the last person to catch this virus and everyone's symptoms are the same. Nasty cough with lots of cattarh that gives you a coughing fit that makes you think you are going to be sick, you retch but no bile comes up. You also have a runny nose and a sore throat.

I have tried many things to help my immune system defeat this nasty little virus. I tried all the usual favourites and I have not missed a day's work. We have a friend called Faye Jones and when she goes on holiday she takes loads and loads of medicines in her suitcase, just in case! She swears by Jakemans Throat & Chest Soothing Menthol Sweets. I tried one and boy, this little sweet really hits the spot. These sweets bring instant relief to your nose, throat and chest. The sweets contain Menthol Crystals, Aniseed Oil and Eucalyptus Oil. These sweets are even suitable for vegetarians. They are available for sale in supermarkets along the sweetie aisle. Because they are a sweet and not a medicine, you do not have to watch your intake of this product. Simply suck as required!

I am on the mend now and I would like to give a big thank you to Jakemans and Faye Jones for putting me onto them.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]