Monday, February 01, 2010

Hey, Matthew of Barry, are you ready for this?

Oh Matthew, I think that you are going to treasure this post. Just what is your left wing, liberal minded and human rights advocate of a workmate going to write? Well, Tory Boy, David Cameron has said something that I actually agree with and support. Yes, David Cameron, the Tory leader, who is appearing in very creepy billboard advertisements around our country. I do not like David Cameron or any of the Conservative Party vision but when he said “The moment a burglar steps over your threshold and invades your property with all the threat that gives to you, your family and your livelihood, I think they leave their human rights outside,” I have to agree with him 100 per cent.



Any burglar should leave their human rights at the door or window they are using to commit their crime. The householder or property keeper did not ask them to commit their crime, the criminal chose to break the law and go against the human rights of the householder or property keeper. Any force you use against the burglar is fair play and that includes death. The criminal has made their choice and should take the consequences. Death should be an occupational hazard for all burglars.

Gail is ready with her walking stick, our pet dog is ready with his teeth and I am ready to strangle the burglar with my bare hands. I also think that Tim and Cleo, the German Shepherd dog, are also ready and waiting in Gloucester.
Comments:
Good god steve, are you drunk on real ale??!! You of all people agreeing with the right wing conservative nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about the burglars 'uman rites? Surely he should be sent on a six month rehabilitation course to the Carribean all expenses paid by the law abiding taxpayer who really should have their taxes increased ten fold to pay for it all, eh????
 
Cleo is ready! I too am surprised at Cameron saying something that makes sense. I will not however vote for him as he supports foxhunting and this will cost him votes. A vote for the conservatives is a vote for animal cruelty. Tim
 
Were I live you could put a blue rosette on a cowpat and it would get re-elected so it doesn't make much difference who I vote for.

However despite this bit of blatant electioneering from The Boy Dave whereas he might actually believe in what he's saying (I doubt it) he knows damned well that there's absolutely no chance of this policy ever being implemented; not only will APCO revolt I can't imagine our real masters in Brussels and Strasbourg ever allowing this.

Which is a shame as I'd love to see what a burglar would do confronted by my two which, in the dark, are pretty much wolf-shaped.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]