Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ah! a rest day and it is beer and biscuits .

Oh I do enjoy my rest days away from the day job, a time to enjoy the good things in life like lying on the sofa drinking beer and eating biscuits. Today is no different, yet sometimes a beer or a biscuit really hits the spot. Like with beer, I like to try them all, with biscuits I also like to try different ones. Today I bought a packet that were on special offer, Fox's chunkie extremely chocolatey cookies .

Boy, these biscuits are gorgeous, what a treat. They come in a 200g packet and I ate them all in one go! It says on the packet "Once opened, place in an airtight container". What would I want to put them into an airtight container for? Seems daft to me, I just sat there with a big grin on my face and ate them, one after the other. Oh Gail, look away now, it says on the packet 506 calories per 100g - too heavy for you to enjoy. No Barney, these are not dog biscuits, you cannot have one, they would make you poorly. Crunch, crunch, crunch, all gone. Ah! that was nice, very nice.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]