Friday, March 12, 2010

Is the summer coming?

Loading my coach yesterday I glanced down as I was picking up the luggage and I got a nice surprise. A young black African woman stood in front of me wearing flip-flops. Oh yes, pink flip-flops as she stood there in the afternoon sun. The sun was shining off her naked feet which brought a smile to my face and an impulse to my groin. These were the first flip-flops I have seen this season and I like to see the naked feet of the wearer. She got off my coach in London and walked away in her flip-flops leaving me with the image of her chubby little dark brown naked feet walking the streets of London pulling her suitcase.

I awoke this morning and all I could think of were those chubby little dark brown naked feet walking the streets of London. Ah, I think summer has come!
Comments:
The first sight of sun when temperatures are above 10C in London is also signified by young people laying on any strip of grass they can find with a bottle of water next to them and reading a book. Nothing wrong with the reading part, obviously, just why they need to find the first piece of grass and take a bottle of water with them!
 
These bottled water people puzzle me also, how long can they go without a drink? In my day job it is a disciplinary offence to drink whilst driving, which may be up to 4 hours 30 minutes. Do they also have a bottle of water beside their beds? What is it with these people sipping just a few drops frequently rather than the whole bottle in one go?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]