Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back from my holidays.

Natural Yogurt is now back from his holidays and my blog will continue. Nice to be back home from lounging about an hotel at Hammamet in Tunisia. Back to Cardiff in south Wales, but what is this I see at the bottom of my garden? The neighbour at the bottom right of my garden has hung up 2 flags and a lot of bunting. These strange flags are white with a red cross and a word that declares "ENGLAND". Have I got the right house because my key fits? Oh, it must be one of those global competitions where grown men run about in short trousers whilst kicking a football about and spectators blow trumpets at them.

I think I have some catching up to do as I have not bothered with the news or the internet for 15 days.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]