Friday, August 06, 2010

That Mitchell and Webb Look

I enjoy watching comedy on the television and I look forward to any new comedy series. The other night I tuned into That Mitchell and Webb Look. I shall not be watching this programme again as I thought it was rubbish. Okay, I can accept that all jokes will not work with everyone and there will be a few misses. But I thought the complete programme was rubbish, it was so puerile. That Mitchell and Webb Look is broadcast after the nine o'clock watershed and should be adult in it's content. This should not be a time for children's television. There was no quality in this programme, the writing was poor and the performance simply amateur. Not one sketch rang a bell with me and I was glad when this awful programme finished and I could watch a more entertaining television show.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]