Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quote of the day .

And my quote of the day goes to Lady Gaga...



Referring to her outfit – and wearing her best poker face – Lady Gaga joked: "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse."

So there has been a lot of comment over the internet and in the media about Lady Gaga's meat dress. It has certainly stimulated debate...



I think it looks gross and may reduce her record sales. You can't tell people what to eat but wearing meat flesh as a dress is rubbing it in for the vegetarians. What will Lady Gaga be wearing for her next awards ceremony? What are the odds on a fish dress? That would put her outfits on a different scale to other artists.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]