Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Temple of Steve.

There is an advertisement running on television at the moment for Seven Seas. Because of my first name this advertisement gets Gail and I laughing out loud, big time! Just how these actors are giving praise to Steve is really funny, with Gail and I relating to their chants for Steve. There are two reasons for this, neither of which is vanity! Gail once had a dream that all these women were calling out my name trying to attract my attention. Her dream may have been inspired by an old story I told her about school girls who sat on Tockington Green crying out Steve as I drove past in my coach. All my followers worshipping me... the Temple of Steve.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]