Monday, October 11, 2010

Yeo Valley rap video .

I enjoy eating the organic yogurts from the Yeo Valley dairy in Somerset. Imagine my surprise when watching the X Factor on television and in one of the advertisement breaks along comes this video .



Well, I think this video is a hoot! I am not a lover of rap music but this video is a classic. I think the music is spot on for the video and the attitude is right for the product. The humour in the lyrics is subtle and it is nice to see natural looking people in an advertisement rather than squeaky clean glamour models. Well done guys, I like your video and your organic yogurts.
Comments:
But they have dropped a clanger. The species of owl featured is a Tengmalm's Owl (Aegolius funereus), a Northern European bird not found in Somerset.

Great Video though.

John
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]