Monday, August 01, 2011

Google Chrome is now Britain's second favourite web browser.

I have been using Google Chrome for 17 months and I am as happy with it now as I was in January 2010. Three years after launch, Chrome last month captured 22% of UK users and marginally overtook Mozilla's Firefox browser, according to the web metrics firm Statcounter.

So I am clearly not alone and I believe it still has the edge over Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome is fast and gives me the experience I want from the World Wide Web. Although Google has been criticised recently over privacy concerns, it's search engine and browser does send you very quickly where you generally want to go. I will continue to use Google Chrome and although it can send you in certain directions due to it's data mining of your previous browsing history, it is you who enter the criteria into the search box.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]