Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another one bites the dust.

Sadly I read that Another one bites the dust. and it was not a April Fools joke. On the right hand side of this blog there is a sidebar linking to other blogs.

One of the blogs I link to is Wabby , a blog that features quirky stories from around the world. I have always liked his blog as it celebrates the joy of diversity and brings a smile to the internet surfer. It was a labour of love and whatever he found amusing, he posted on his blog. It was always entertaining and worth a view. But Wabby has now posted...

SUNDAY, APRIL 01, 2012

So long, bitches!

Sorry for not posting anything of late. To be honest, I can no longer find anything amusing in the media which I haven't already seen. Nothing surprises me any more! So this is me, signing out. I hope you have enjoyed the crap on this blog.

Mwah!

...So no more blogging from Wabby. It is a shame that many bloggers are giving up. Some have lost interest, others have become bored with the internet. Friends have migrated to social media websites like Facebook and Twitter where the trend is small but often. Bloggers tend to write lengthy posts and have a good old rant. Facebook users tend to limit themselves to a brief paragraph and Twitter has a strict 140 character limit.

This is a shame as I like the depth of content that bloggers publish rather than those small sound bites that Tweeters are content to publish.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]